2013 in blogging
A New York City subway train holds 1,200 people. This blog was viewed about 6,000 times in 2013. If it were a NYC subway train, it would take about 5 trips to carry that many people.
In 2013, there were 40 new posts, growing the total archive of this blog to 169 posts. There were 27 pictures uploaded, taking up a total of 49 MB. That’s about 2 pictures per month.
The busiest day of the year was October 13th with 252 views. The most popular post that day was Као што сте некада никада били / Небојша Васовић
Attractions in 2013
These are the posts that got the most views in 2013. You can see all of the year’s most-viewed posts in your Site Stats.
- 1 Šaljive ojkače 0 comments June 2011
- 2 PROJEKAT TESLIN TORANJ 0 comments January 2013
- 3 Domaci pisci 21.veka. Pogledi čitalaca (?) 0 comments June 2011
- 4 Сомборска сликарка ИВАНКА ЈОВАНОВИЋ 0 comments July 2012
- 5 Politikin „Dodatak“ / Boško Tomašević 0 comments July 2012
Some of your most popular posts were written before 2013. Your writing has staying power! Consider writing about those topics again.
Видети више: https://zavetine.wordpress.com/2013/annual-report/